FINAL REFLECTION FOR WORLD LITERATURE 2020-2021

    This semester was unlike any other, very hectic and all over the place. This year has brought us lots of very unexpected news and events due to Covid-19. It has effected many people in many different ways. For example, Covid has caused the economy to drop which led to peoples jobs and houses being taken away. It has also took the ability for students to go back to school and go on with their learning courses. As a student I believe it has made it hard for many of us to stay on track, but we still need to find a way to get all of our work done and succeed in all of our courses. 
    I could go on and on about how stressful this year has been for all of us but sometimes we just have to look at the bright side of everything. Which is what we have learned and realized during these times of difficulty. I would've hoped everything went differently and more smoothly this year. School was my way of getting away to interact with people but Covid-19 took that away for many of us. Even though we still do online classes it is not the same as physically sitting down in a chair with all of your classmates around you. One of my favorite classes that I am currently taking right now would have to be English. This class has allowed to interact with my classmates more than my others and I really enjoy it. They all seem like every good people. We all get to share our comments and ideas. I love writing down how I feel or how my days have been. It's a way for me to let it all out, it's really meaningful. I would've wished we could've meet each other in person rather than, through zoom. 
    There are many things I would have done differently during this semester. I personally think I procrastinated way too much. I was too caught up on doing things that I enjoyed instead of doing my missing assignments that were actually important. For example, I was on my phone excessively. Next semester, will be better I hope. This class has taught me a lot about things that can have a way stronger meaning to it than what it actually is. Some examples of that would be moods the way a text makes the reader feel, symbolism which intentionally represent ideas with objects, and lastly tone the attitude the author gives towards the subject. They have taught me to see things differently and take a second to observe and think. To sum it all up, that was my experience with this crazy semester
    
     
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Deserve to be Heard!