Hack to School Night Questions

 1. What has been the hardest part of starting school during the pandemic?

Well, think the hardest part of going back to school during a pandemic was the fact that we had to be sat down in front of a computer for like 6 hours at least and then still have to deal with technical difficulties. 

2. What have you enjoyed the most about starting school during the pandemic?

The only thing I've actually liked about online school during a pandemic is only going to school for 2 days.

.3. What are your goals in this course this year? What do you want to learn or get better at?

One of my main goals for this year is to get good grades and be able to do all my work done.

4. What's one habit you can start, stop, or improve to support your success?
  
 One thing I can improve on is to stop procrastinating so much and get my work done before its due.

5. What grade do you expect to earn on the semester report card?
    
I expect to earn at least a B for this semesters report card.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We Deserve to be Heard!

FINAL REFLECTION FOR WORLD LITERATURE 2020-2021